Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fireworks!

On the 4th of July, there's always a nice fireworks' show here. We used to live almost across the street from it, so didn't really have the urge to battle traffic for a closer view this year. I had my hopes set that I'd be able to see them from our new place, and I was right, yay! They truly are magical to watch:-)








It had been about four years since I've photographed fireworks, so I scanned the web to refresh myself. I used a tripod and wireless remote, and I went with Bulb, ISO 100, f16. The settings were good, though I've brightened the photos some. However, my hand/eye coordination, not so much, lol! I missed a lot of shots by either being too soon or too late. There's always next year, though... Hope you enjoy the photos here, some of the best of the bunch, and I also hope you enjoyed a great 4th if you're in the U.S.!

No comments: