Thursday, December 13, 2012

Catching Up

Have you ever let something go for so long that you don't know where or how to start up again? Well, that's what happened with my blog. I can't believe my last post was back in May. I never intended to stop posting. Goodness knows I have enough photos to last a lifetime! However, time just seemed to fly by, and I've really been caught up working in our vintage/pattern shop, among other things. The more time that went by, the harder it became to figure out how to restart here. I did spend a lot of time a few months ago updating the whole look of my blog, but then never came back and posted anything new...

Anyway, here I am again. Thrilling, I know;-) I finally figured out what I wanted to do to get going again. I'm sorting through all the photos I took this year, and I'm going to choose three from each month that I haven't processed yet to edit and share here. To keep the motivation going, and to keep it from being too many photos at once, I'm going to do three months at a time.

If anyone's still around, I hope you enjoy catching up with me through a little visual journey:-)
January
Fuzzy-wuzzy little White-tailed Antelope Squirrel keeping watch.

From my birthday trip to Zion, a little Mountain Chickadee.

Also at Zion, this was a very shady spot, but I could resist snapping a photo because the water was so beautiful.

 February
One very cold bunny!

Handsome goat that lives, of all places, with a herd out at the wastewater treatment plant here.

Baby goats at the same place:-) All goat photos were taken through a chainlink fence, which is a challenge!

March
The very first butterfly of the year! I believe this is a Southwestern Orangetip (Anthocharis thoosa).

Triplets!

Flowering plum tree blossoms.

Stay tuned for April, May and June - I met a lot of new butterflies this year!



No comments: