Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Horse a Day Challenge #5 - Carousel Horse


Well, I was sketching away, even started earlier, but realized my drawing was taking longer than planned. My drawing mojo was just off tonight, I guess! I was going to do this for tomorrow's horse, but will just switch the order around.

If you’ve been following, you know this card is different than the rest – color! I have this carousel horse waiting in the wings, and will be offering more of them as time goes by. They’re such a joy to draw. This one really is different, because I went up close and personal on the face. I work at capturing the fantasy aspect of the carousel horse with just enough realism to make you wonder if you see a spark of life:-)

And like all the rest, this card is available on Etsy
Hope you enjoy it! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: