Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Horse a Day Challenge #6 - American Quarter Horse


10% OFF SALE AT OUR STORE THIS FRIDAY THROUGH MONDAY ONLY!

Okay, this is the card I started last night, and finished tonight. Mojo or not, I was going to finish him and I did:-)

Info about him:
For Thanksgiving Day, how about a horse that’s as American as, well, apple pie;-) This is the handsome, hard-working American Quarter Horse. Known for speed and agility, the American Quarter horse excels in everything from racing to ranch work. They’re also a popular kid’s horse. Well, actually they’re the most popular breed in the U.S.!

**Please note that this card is much more detailed in real life - this is the closest I could get it. I am still experimenting with both photographing and scanning these drawings for the best result.

Hope everyone in the U.S. had a great Thanksgiving day!

On to Etsy, and getting ready for a sale:-)

No comments: