Monday, February 1, 2010

“Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs”



Just finished watching what I will say was probably the most unique animated film I’ve ever seen! My review gets to be tonight's blog post. If you haven't seen it, check out the trailer to get a taste...:)

“Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs” finally arrived from Netflix the other day, and we wound up watching it tonight. I love these types of films – there’s usually enough adult humor to keep me entertained, and “Cloudy…” was no exception. It was far from the best animated film I’ve seen, but definitely good enough to recommend. The concept is so strange; I mean raining food? A little nutty! Ha, ha. When the food first started falling, it was actually making me hungry – it was a virtual smorgasbord. However, as it went on, the food became a bit less than appetizing, to say the least. “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs” is a quirky movie with a few laughs, a few bad jokes, and enough entertainment value for kids and adults (yeah, yeah, I know, I’m easily entertained;-). If you’ve seen it already, or have read the book, I’d love to hear your opinion! I didn’t actually know there was a book till now, so I’m curious as to know if the movie remained true.

P.S. The publish time on this actually before I watched the movie, because I found the trailer and saved it here first. Blogger seems to count the time you start your draft rather than the time it's published.

No comments: