Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine’s Treasury ♥♥♥


If you’re a member of Etsy, you already know all about Treasuries:-) If you aren’t, Treasuries are a way to honor the other sellers on Etsy. There are so many beautiful items for sale on Etsy, from handmade to vintage to supplies to make your own creations. Creating a Treasury allows a way to share your favorites with others. Once you have your Treasury up, it’s a bit of a popularity contest, too, as the clicks and comments move it up on the "Hot" scale. The ultimate prize is making Etsy’s Front Page. The only time I’ve had that happen was way back when we first started, and there was a group effort to make Front Page Treasuries for Christmas. At that time, I barely knew what a Treasury was, but it was exciting, and I did it. I soon became hooked, and have made many Treasuries in the past two years – it’s fun! This latest Treasury is to celebrate all of the teams we’re involved with: CCCOE Team, Whoa Team, Etsy for Animals, and our newest team, Will Craft for Food. Each team features a great group of members (some I need to get to know better!) – they’re a talented bunch, and it was easy to create this fun Valentine’s Treasury. My only problem was that I ran out of spaces too soon!

I hope you enjoy my Treasury, please click on the photo and take a moment to visit the wonderful shops featured! You’ll find plenty more terrific items beyond the Valentine ones featured here:-)

No comments: