Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Horse a Day Challenge #14 - Thoroughbred


I finished this one on the 5th honest. It may have been 11:45 p.m., but he was done:-) Took that long to get a scan that I liked afterwards; I'm still experimenting. I accidentally hit the Shadow/Highlight option instead of Levels, and found that it worked better - happy accident! I know, there are no accidents;-)

Well, I need to wrap this up and go to bed. I have to be up in 6 1/2 hours. Going to visit my grandmother in the morning - hoping the fog lifts early. We bought some goodies today to decorate her room, and I hope it brings a little cheer for her.

So, this is part of the blurb from Etsy:
"This is one of the most incredible athletes, the Thoroughbred. Everyone knows them as fantastic racehorses. They also jump, do dressage, cross-country… Fast and hot-blooded, yet steady enough to compete in the most challenging events – the Thoroughbred deserves our awe!"

Stay tuned - I'll be writing a really cool post in the near future:-) I also thought of an idea tonight for these cards that I'm going to look into!

No comments: