Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Horse a Day Challenge #18 - Looking Forward


Well, I tried three different drawings tonight, and wasn't happy with the way any of them were turning out. I know I started too late, too. I was bad - we received "The Dark Knight" from Netflix today, so decided to watch it tonight. It's a very long movie - it lives up to the reviews, but is soooo intense and dark. I actually hesitated to get it because I knew it would be dark. Talk about being on the edge of your seat for 2 1/2 hours! Kind of saps your energy, lol!

So, this is actually a drawing I did around the same time as my carousel horses. I posted it on Flickr a little while ago, but will repost. It's another I adapted from my own photo, and concentrates a little more on the rest of the face and contrast with the background than my more recent horse eye.

I'd already titled it, and it suits! I am looking forward:-) And I'm so excited that my #3 card sold today!!! It's the first one to sell, and makes me feel so good. I really want these to become collectors' items. I hope this week to be able to add something more to their purpose...

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my very last pre-drawn card. This means I better figure out how to get what's in my mind out on paper every night now! Hand/eye coordination;-)

No comments: