Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Horse a Day Challenge #35 - The Horse in My Mind


I had planned all along to draw whatever came out of my head today. Then my mom saw that the Kennedy Center Honors were on tonight, and I definitely wanted to watch. So, I pulled out my clipboard, grabbed some pencils and went and watched. I'm so glad I did. We always enjoy the show. You get to see some of your favorites, and some you've never really heard of who are also great. It's a wonderful celebration of entertainment! I feel like I broaden my horizons some:-) And wouldn't it be awesome to be in the audience? I never have an urge to be in the audience of an awards' show, but that one would be the exception.

Anyways, I happily drew through singing and through commercials. Of course, what emerged was another Arabian horse. They just come naturally, and I so appreciate that they do:-)

Well, I can't believe 2008 is on its way out! It's been an eventful year for us, to say the least. Amazing, sad, hopeful, and ever onward... Right now, it's onward to bed - it's 12:50 a.m. here!

No comments: