Monday, December 15, 2008

A Horse a Day Challenge #22 - Aye, Eye!


Okay, so I did, I missed a day:-| I hadn't gotten very much sleep Friday night, so wound up being zonked by Saturday evening. I started, but it wasn't going anywhere. So, I did the smart thing, and went to bed:-) I also slept in, and then we went for a drive... My plans for two drawings for 12/14 didn't come to fruition, but I'm still happy:-)

This is the eye view from the front, from a photo I just took today! On said drive, even... We met a horse and donkey in a pasture, pulled over, and donkey came up to the fence. He was a little spooked, so it gave just the right distance to focus really close on his eye. Here's the reference.



Of course, after deciding to post the photo on Flickr earlier, I felt more challenged by my challenge, lol! I knew everyone would be able to compare the two. I also know that they're different. I don't use rulers or anything, so it comes out as close as, well, it comes out;-) I can see that mine's much rounder... Anyways, I think I have enough eye ACEO's for now!

As an added bonus, the person who buys the drawing will also get a copy of the photo ACEO. At this time, both are on Etsy.

Okay, it's 1:10 a.m., and time to wrap this up. It's also pouring down rain, and has been for hours - surprising for here (dry central Cali), but this is our 1st December, so might be normal.

Until later today:-)

No comments: